Welcome to the Hotel zum Stern Monschau.
We are a family-run hotel in the middle of the old town of Monschau.
Are you planning a hiking vacation, a romantic getaway, or a family vacation? In Monschau and the surrounding area you will find interesting sights, hiking and biking and memorable events. In summer, for example, the Monschau Klassik at the castle and in winter the romantic Christmas market in the town square.
While walking through the narrow cobblestone streets of Old Town and behind the ancient half-timbered houses also expect a rich mosaic of art, culture and museum deals.
We are a central starting point for your holiday in the Eifel.
Click to enlarge the images
Our Hotel zum Stern in half-timbered style is located in the Old Town of Monschau, offers scenic river views and the ancient square. Monschau and the surrounding area offers many attractions.
- In the historic town there during a holiday, or vacation enjoy yourself, this includes the original architecture with slate roofs in the city center, a few meters from our hotel
- Monschau is located right in the Eifel and those arriving by car, bus, train or plane is straightforward
- The Vennbahn Museum is 700 m
- We are located just 200 meters from the castle
- The Hohes Venn Eifel (hautes vagnes) located 7 km from the property.
- A walk on the Eifelsteig takes in the largest intact raised bog in Europe - das Hohe Venn (hautes vagnes), by the single National Park North Rhine-Westphalia, in the Vulkaneifel up to the red sandstone rocks above Trier
- Aachen is only 27 km away and well worth a visit
- Current events page: www.monschau.de/de/aktuell/veranstaltungen
- The offers to star elegant décor and wooden floors in all areas
- Our rooms has bright, private bathroom. These are equipped with a shower and free toiletries
- We have our own restaurant where you can dine excellent à la carte
- A delicious, continental breakfast can be ordered daily
- You will benefit from a further range of international and traditional restaurants if you go through our own bridge directly on the marketplace
- Pets are welcome
- We are a Non smoking hotel
- free Wi-Fi
You like our site? Then we would "like" on a case facebook very pleased.